Wednesday, July 29, 2009

YLX Liberia Trip - Book to Read


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James Davis <saydah_davis@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 1:51 AM
Subject: YL Liberia work team
To: Drew Voyles <drew.voyles@gmail.com>
Cc: micheleylx@gmail.com, Hunter Lambeth <mhl23@juno.com>


Hi Drew and Michele,
 
Please pass the below email to the YL Liberia work team.
 
Thanks,
 
James Davis
YL Liberia
 
 
Hi Team,

JOHNNY MAD DOG is a movie about the decade long brutal Liberian Civil War. The movie is now on sale and I would love that you see it. Though I was in Liberia and I had the bitter experience of the war, but I have not watched this movie. I have watched other movies related to the Liberian war, but Johny Mad Dog is the newest.

Can anyone of you please find me a DVD copy of Johnny Mad Dog and bring it along? I will really appreciate it.
 
James


No comments: